Children bring a lunch to camp each day.
On swim days bring a towel and swim suit. Camps are K-5th Grade only
Call OCCE if you have questions @ 503-785-8520 x0
2018/19 Camp Calendar
October 11 Day Camp
(Programs Closed Oct. 12 staff In-service)
November 9 Day Camp
(Closed Holiday Nov. 12)
November 19, 20, 21 Day Camp
(Closed for Thanksgiving Nov. 22, 23)
Nov 30 Day Camp
December 20,21, 27 & 28 Winter Camp
(Closed Dec. 24, 25, 26 & 31)
January 2, 3, 4, 7 Winter Camp
(Closed Jan. 1 & 21 Holidays)
February 1 Day Camp
(Closed Feb 15 Staff In-service) (Closed Feb 18 Holiday)
Spring Break Camp Mar. 20, 21, 22, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
April 15 Day Camp
(Closed May 3- In-Service Day) (Closed May 27 Holiday)
June 7 Day Camp
Scheduling Deadlines are 10 working days before the camp date or until we are at capacity. Add your camper's calendar early to avoid disappointment.
Please call our office directly if past cut off date.
Day Camp is held at Eastham Community Center, 1404 7th Street, Oregon City. 97045
Camp Staff Desk 503.785.8520 Ext. 7309
QUESTIONS? Please contact our camp staff desk at 503-785-8520 EXT 7309, or EXT 0 for office staff
To Manage Your SchoolcareWorks account -CLICK HERE!!
If you've not ever used us for Early Childhood Education, After The Bell or School's Out Day Camp, NEW FAMILIES - CLICK HERE!! to set up your SchoolcareWorks account. Click Yearly Enrollment. Click on Eastham Day Camp if it is open. If it is closed please call the Eastham main office to inquire. 503.785.8520 There is a $75.00 enrollment fee for the first child, additional siblings get a discount of 100% off the enrollment fee.
Not sure if you have a SchoolcareWorks account? Call us! We are here to help! 503-785-8520 (press 0)
By signing up your child for OCCE camps you understand and agree to the following:
* The adventure begins daily at Eastham, 1404 7th Street, Oregon City (unless otherwise noted)
* Space is limited. Check scheduling deadlines to avoid disappointment.
* Camp days are pre-scheduled only, we are unable to offer a drop-in option.
* Schedule carefully. There are no refunds or credits for unused or canceled days. This includes switching days.
* Drop off as early as 7:00AM - Pick up no later than 6:00PM. ($5 per minute late pick up fee).
* Campers should come dressed for weather and prepared for adventure.
* To maximize your camper's adventure, please plan to arrive by 8:30 am for club sign ups.
On Camp Field Trip Days :
* Please plan to have your camper at camp by 8:30 AM on field trip days.
* Most field trips return by 4:30PM (traffic permitting).