SAFETY & RISK MANAGEMENT
Health & Safety Questions?
Safety & Risk Management Coordinator: Gail Hoskins
(503) 785-7897, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asbestos Management
Asbestos Management plans are available on line, and a master plan is available in the Safety/Risk Management Coordinator's office.
- Bloodborne Pathogens
District employees are trained how to handle blood borne pathogens according to Oregon OSHA guidelines. Copies of the Bloodborne Pathogens Manual are available in the main office of each district building.
- Confined Space
- Decorations - District guidelines for decorating schools/classrooms.
- Emergency Preparedness
*Classroom Preparedness Checklist (PDF)
- Fall Protection
- Fire/Life Safety
* Evacuation/Lockdown Drill Form
- Forklift Training
- Hazard Communication
- Healthy and Safe Schools Plan DRAFT
- Indoor Air Quality
- Integrated Pest Management Plan
"Food in the Classroom"
- Radon Plan
- Water Testing
EMPLOYEE SAFETY FORMS:
- Supervisor Incident Report (PDF) - Initial documentation for an employee incident or accident.
- SAIF 801 Accident Report (PDF) - Form if medical attention is needed for injury
- Classroom Safety Guidelines (PDF) - List of requirements for each classroom
- Building Safety Inspection Form (PDF) - For quarterly safety inspections
- Evacuation/Lockdown Drill Form - Enter all emergency, earthquake, evacuation and lockdown drills
- Playground Safety Inspection Form (PDF) - Monthly inspection form, online