Over the summer the Nutrition Services department upgraded our mealtime management system. The management system is what we use to help track account balances and what we use when serving breakfast and lunch during the school year.
Many of the changes that have been implemented will result in operational efficiencies allowing your child more time to enjoy their meals. Below are some of the highlighted improvements for the 2016-2017 school year.
Improvements Available to All Families
- Mealtime deposit accounts can easily be created online (click here to setup an account today)
- The ability to view account balances
- Set up desired low balance notifications
- Deposit money directly into students mealtime accounts
- No more delays, money will now be available right away for online deposits
- You will now have the ability to create family accounts for one household
- Households can now make one deposit that will go into a shared account for siblings
Additional Elementary School Improvements
- Students will no longer be required to use student ID cards as we are now able to use to finger recognition pads (additional information is available online)
- Students will access their accounts by placing their index finger in a reader reducing line wait time
- Lunch deposits will now be taken in the cafeteria by the kitchen staff
- Secured drop boxes for account deposits are available for your convenience and envelopes for cash or checks are available at the front office and the kitchen
Please contact the Nutrition Services office if you would like to merge your households accounts or for help with any other question or concern.