- Asbestos Management
- Asbestos Management plans are on line - CLICK HERE! Log in - Username: Viewer! Password: Ocsd-2020 Master plan is available in the Safety/Risk Management Coordinator's Office.
- Bloodborne Pathogens
District employees are trained how to handle blood borne pathogens according to Oregon OSHA guidelines. Copies of the Bloodborne Pathogens Manual are available in the main office of each district building.
- Classroom Safety Guide
- Confined Space
- Decorations - District guidelines for decorating schools/classrooms.
DO THE DRILL Booklet - Oregon State Fire Marshal
Great Oregon Shake Out - Earthquake preparedness and resources
Plan for an Emergency - Help prepare your family for an emergency
- Emergency Preparedness
*Classroom Preparedness Checklist (PDF)
- End-of-the-Year Classroom Clean Out Checklist
- End-of-the-Year Classroom Moving Guideline
- Fall Protection
- Fire/Life Safety
Evacuation/Lockdown Drill Form
- Forklift Training
- Hazard Communication Plan
- Healthy and Safe Schools Plan
- Indoor Air Quality
- Integrated Pest Management Plan
"Food in the Classroom"
- Playground Safety Guide
- Radon Plan
- Radon Test Results 2017
- Safety Data Sheets
- Safety Inspection Checklist
- Threat of Harm
- Water Testing