Show or Hide Calendars
● You can hide a calendar by clicking on the color square to the left of the calendar. Here Holidays in the United States and Phases of the Moon calendars are shown.
● Clicking on the color square hides the calendar. In this example, the Holidays in the United States and Phases of the Moon calendars are now hidden. Clicking on those calendars again will make them re-appear.
Changing Default Calendar View
● Click on down arrow to the right of My calendars and select Settings.
● Select the General tab.
● Scroll down to Default view and select your preferred view option.
● Save your changes
Changing Calendar Colors
● Click on the down arrow to the right of the calendar you want to change and select one of the default colors or create your own.