Visit the Find Your Bus Route page
- phone: 503-785-8540
- fax: 503-650-6691
- mail: Oregon City School District Transportation, PO Box 2110, Oregon City, OR 97045
- Teresa Brinsfield, Supervisor - email@example.com
- Kathleen O'Brien, Assistant Supervisor Special Needs - Kathleen.O'Brien@orecity.k12.or.us
- Rosemary Vehrenkamp, General Routing & Educational Field Trips & Dispatch - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sue Hukkanen, Dispatch & Co-curricular Field Trips - email@example.com
- Denise Newton, Training & Safety Lead - firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Katona, Head Mechanic - email@example.com
Because school buses are one of the safest forms of transportation in this country, NHTSA strongly recommends all buses used to transport school children are certified as meeting NHTSA's school bus safety standards. School buses are constructed with safety in mind; see how school buses are made. In fact, the NHTSA says that traveling by school bus is seventy times safer than traveling by car or truck.
It is important for everyone to be aware of the 10 foot danger zone around school busses where the driver may not be able to see you.
It very important that everyone who rides a school bus follow the rules to insure a safe trip.