Do you sometimes wonder WHY teens do what they do?
Please join us on October 26th for an informative event to learn more about the teenager's brain.
Anyone raising or working with youth will learn ways to connect and support the developing minds of our youth.
- What: An engaging evening of learning with two dynamic speakers
- When: 5pm - 8pm, Thursday, October 26, 2017
- Where: Oregon City High School Auditorium
- Cost: Free
Karen Williams, MSSW, is known for her fun way of describing the latest science behind what goes on inside a young person’s developing brain. She will explain why young people sometimes act the way they do and how drugs and alcohol impact adolescent brains.
Officer Jermaine Galloway, will discuss the newest trends related to underage drinking and drug use . . . and show us what to look for and do to keep youth healthy and drug free.
- Light meal from 5 to 5:45 p.m
- Childcare for ages five and up
- Spanish and Russian interpreters onsite